Sunday, May 4, 2008

An unforgettable incident

This is the story of a man who got actually abducted by aliens.
My name is Isaac Johnson and I live in a barn in Dallas, Texas. I live with my wife, Mary Marco. We gave birth to two little rascals, John and Jared. I am sharing with you my very own experience with the aliens itself.
One cold and creepy night, I heard my dog barking unusually, so I thought it was a wolf trying to steal my sheep away for his midnight supper. So I took my double-barreled shotgun and my coat and went out. I flashed my torchlight at the sheep’s ranch but I did not see any wolf at all! Then if it is not the sheep, what could it be? When I turned my attention to my dog and I noticed he was looking up in the night sky. I looked up and to my surprise; I saw a huge, silver- coloured disc hovering on top of my barn. I took out my shotgun and before I could even pull the trigger, a bright beam shot me and then I lost consciousness…
I woke up to find myself in a very bright room and I was lying down… I tried to move but I felt a strong force pushing me back down. Then suddenly three odd-looking shape figures brought me to a room full of computers and more of those strange oval-shaped figures. They mumbled something to the other oval-shaped figures. then someone came in, signaled something and then everybody went out. Suddenly this figure started talking to me. It seems like I am in an UFO and those were aliens. This man that was talking to me was actually a scientist that studied aliens and he seemed to understand alien language and then I asked him why he wanted to abduct people. He kept silent for a while, and then said “ when I boarded this spaceship the aliens also abducted my wife and they made an agreement with me that if I am able to abduct a 100 people for them to study and experiment, they would let my wife go.” Then all of a sudden this scientist was being called to the cockpit and then I thought I would make my great escape.
I walked out of the room and I heard a noise and I guessed it was an alien. I waited for him to walk close enough to me and then I used my fists and bashed it then I noticed that it bled green blood. I almost vomited by the gory scene I have made. I tried to get a key to get out of here I saw an exit but it was heavily guarded. Then I thought, just push them down to the ground. But I noticed that they were carrying ray guns.
I ran back to the alien and took its ray gun and shot the guards. I think this attracted the attention of one too many. Many aliens suddenly appeared far from the view. Then I went to the door and used the card I took from that alien to close the door. Nothing was in my way to my great escape now. While I was thinking on what I was going to do when I returned to Earth, the scientist stood in front of me. I said “why don’t we go together, away from this dreaded spacecraft?” he thought for awhile and told me that he would rather die in this spacecraft than return to Earth empty handed. He said he would rather return with his wife. he said that once he fulfilled his promise, he would go back to Earth with his wife and they would both buy a house in London. I gave him my wishes and then I went off. I was finally thrown back to Earth. When I reached home, my wife, Mary hugged me and then broke down in tears. I gave her a piece of tissue and asked her what happened. She said “I thought you were being kidnapped or something bad happened. I was at a lost…”
I called out the two boys and they came running down the stairway shouting “Daddy! Daddy!” I carried the both of them in my arms and sat down on the sofa and explained everything to my wife and my kids…THE END

No comments: