Sunday, May 25, 2008

Diary and confessions of a lonely and bored boy

Weel this is day 2 of my bored and lonely life.
well tomorrow, we will be watching Indiana Jones: Kingdom of the crystal skull, many many skulls are dangling many many dangers are lurking what will indiana Jones face this time?
well popcorn, here we come! today well it is not so boring, i went out with my dad the entire day today and we walked the entire clarke street and walked around Singapore River, our origin. it all started when i was very young, my dad took me around his office and since every saturday, i will go to his office, many fond memories are etched on my mind whenever i go there, the arcade the hawkers and the Singapore River, the Macdonalds at Daimaru, the Kinokuniya at Daimaru, the stairs leading to my dad's office, these are some of the many memories i had, we watched the c central build up and we watched the point of time where the bungie jump was brought into the singapore river, Trishaws, Ang mors, cameras, clark quay, raffles, river, bungie, taxi. that was the past Clarke Quay, but now, what's left is media and entertainment, or what is known as Ministry of Sound, which has converted the entire Clarke Street into Pubs, music entertainment, even Hooters are there, serving the caucasians customers. there was the turkish ice cream and there was a huge shelter over the entire Street. although the old clarke Quay was gone, the memories will always be the best souvenir to have over there, i know what has happened playing with the uncles and aunties, eating macdonalds and even letting my dad spend his last $10 on me,
I will never ever forget him, i love him always and forever.

Yours Truly,
Joel :)

1 comment:

Kristabelle said...

Nice Stories =] Keep it up ^^