Friday, May 23, 2008

Diary and confessions of a lonely and bored boy

Well this is day 1 of my bored and lonely life.
The Blazing heat from the sun is just untolerable and here i am again, sitting in front of the computer screen, drooling away again. so to get rid of my loneliness, (although this is going to sound pretty riddiculous) talk to my computer, well it is the only way to improve my english and to liven things up, today will be a saturday and i was supposed to give a surprise to my friend, but i forgot her brithday was today! how am i going to surpise her when she is not even going to school? anyways i finished my homework, slcked around the couch, watching some television and, due to my horrendous cold, went to bed.
woke up, swam and did my every saturday routine went to grandma's house, played till 11 pm in the night and went home, washed hands and made a bowl of delicious and piping hot instant noodles, watched home movie with my dad and soon, went to bed.
this life is just fat and lazy, but what the heck, its every saturday!
anyway, it is getting very late and i am tired,
till then, toodles

Yours truly,
Joel

No comments: