Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hi

Well Hi i have been posting my stories but not introducing myself, i, am Joel, sweet 13 well as days pass i get older of course, but i like to write,(if you think those stories are childish and simple, well it was written a long time ago)
well what inspired my writing? it began when me and my friend, Andrew decided to come up with a production which now has 15 and counting, valuable and talented members(although some of them are plain irritating)
well if you are interessted in joining our productions, pls feel free to add listsener@live.com.sg (he is our manager for the beta team) or you could email or add me joylypig@hotmail.com or andrew anew318@hotmail.com these are the people you could approach if you want to join the team, well no pay that's of course, but we can guarantee fun and lameness haha
well this is my blog, and enjoy!
well, currently we are finding a new one but until then, i will post again

No comments: