Monday, July 28, 2008

My life

there is this girl i know on msn, she is the same school as i am but i just do not have the courage to tell her who i am, today, she is just behind me, i didn't even said hi.... so sad but yea, everything is alright, came back from sec 1 camp, it was very fun, we had a taste of bitterness, will tell you that in my next post but in all, my common test is coming and i must prepare, i bought some books on essays and hope it helps,`like my dad says, all i lack is my willpower, i just do not have it, no one will share my burden, so i will share it here, in my blog, i learned a very valuable lesson that in everything you do, do it on your own, do not count on others, do not expect them to help you, when you are in a situation, do they help you, they help themselves first, that is why it is important to save yourself rather than saving others, and about my guitar, a few days ago, i dropped my guitar and it broke, like what my dad said, i think i haven't cried like that since a long time and i bought a new one, not as much feelings as my older one but i liked it, it hasn't run in yet but i oearned that cca is the worst thing to learn,i will talk about that later,
for now, i got to go, see you next time, i know that it is very long time ago, as i was busy, i didn't have the time to write, so for my readers, do not get upset!

No comments: